From: Jessica Marder <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] D pumps and time change
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 11:47:46 -0500 (EST)

the D H-tron plus, does not automatically change the time... i had to do
it myself on saturday night... (which could have been tricky if my basal
rates weren't constant with the exception of a rise from 6 am to 8 am...
so i just set the time back saturday night.. the same time i dealt with my
alarm clock... could have been more tricky if i had more variable
basals....

-jess

--
Jessica Elena Marder