Re: [IP] interesting E.R. experience

YES!!!  Call them asap!  You never know what this person has come into
contact with.  I had a nurse one time that did not want to wear gloves.  I
got up from what she was doing, made my way to the nurses station and
proceded to tell them I did not want this person taking care of me.  She may
know that I do not have anything other than diabetes but I don' t know what
kinds of things she has.  Call and voice your opinion!!!