Re: [IP] Caitlyn's last A1c count?

	I am a pager call away, a 3 minute drive from her school, and have 7
people planning to train on the pump when we get approved.  School is
prepared to train on how to bolus, and will call me for the numbers.
School next year will entail the same thing.  I got a carb counting
book, and am getting pretty good at using it, and am prepared to get up
10 times a night to test!  The only thing I currently do not know how to
do is an actual insertion!				  		Setting the basals will take time, as
will learning how much to bolus, and I will gladly give up monthes of
solid sleep if it means my child can have a reasonably normal life!!
	I will keep pushing until I win!  Especially if I have all of you to
support me!  I WILL PREVAIL!!!!

Carrie ( Mother of Caitlyn, dx'd @ 20 months, almost 5 Y.0.)