Re: [IP] new pump case

I wrote the post some days ago about the 508 leather case not fitting a 507C
correctly.  I called MM and they tried to fit the 507c with a 508 leather
case and they agreered that it was not a good fit.  Yes, you could put a 507c
in the 508 leather case but there was a 1/2 inch space at the bottom of the
case because the 508 case is longer.  You also had to pull the 508 case over
the pump clip rather than just slip it in the 507 case.  It does fit but not
very well.