Re: [IP] The Dawn Phenomenon - slaying the beast

> 1.0U/email @ redacted(!), 0.5U/email @ redacted  This
> is a HUGE increase over my normal 0.5U/h basal rate, in fact it is a 100%
> increase between 7AM and 11AM!
> The fact that these huge basal increases work (without horrible crashes)
> still amazes me.  Does anyone else have to increase their basals to such
> extent to deal with D-P?

daughter geneva has same situation but at night when she goes to sleep.  she
is also on 0.5 most of the day...but at bedtime we have to increase to 1.0
or 1.2 sometimes and this lasts until midnight  or 1 am  (still figuring it
then...she drops down to 0.2 - 0.3  at 1 or 2 am.    at 4 am  she returns to
her 0.5.

ruth..mom to 10 1/2 yr. old pumper