From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 1999 1:47 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] school parties & my personal turmoil!

Ruth,

 Yes, this is frustrating .. I just went to a workshop for my work last
night
and no diet soda ... it is something myself as a diabetic will have to
advocate for myself it stinks .. OH and this is almost comical ... I had to
Interpret for a DISABILITIES conference last year and there was everyone
there from Deaf people, to people in wheel chairs, to every kind of
disability so they made sure they had me < a sign language interpreter> to
accommodate the deaf and ramps to accommodate the wheel chairs .. but as I
walked into lunch I made sure to take notice .. there was no diet coke . . I
did approach the woman in charge and said "is there somewhere I can get a
diet soda .." I had to walk around to the cafe to get one .. I did say you
know this is interesting subject I am at a diabilietes conference and not
all
was covered .. interesting huh? That is how life goes and I try every chance
I get to correct something if I see it ..

 It is going to take time Julie