[IP] No Download for IP Digest (AOL)

Hi, Saw your posting in the IP digest -- You don't have to download anymore.
There's no attached file. If you stillwant to save it to read offline (which
I do sometimes  -- some are sooo long!) go to my files>log manager>open
log>then name your file (I usually name it the name of the digest, i.e.
"IP609" and then open the digest and it will copy that digest to your hard
drive or floppy.) Then go to the log manager and hit the close log button.
But remember you have to open the log manager first before you open the
digest, or it won't copy.
Sally =o)