Re: [IP] protective cap and MM pump

In a message dated 10/31/99 2:47:24 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< does anyone use the little "protective cap" that comes in the softsets?
 geneva has never used it and today while opening up a new box of sets I
 noticed this cute little container to put the protective cap into while
 geneva goes into pools and the ocean and whatever without that little cap on
 her set. >>

Are you talking about the little soft "stopper"?  I use mine all the
time....but in the end of the tubing that comes from the pump.  The end of
her set is similar to the top of an insulin bottle....nothing can get in
unless you stick something in it .