[IP] sex question for females (warning-sensitive content!!!)

I have a rather sensitive question for you all...if you'd prefer you can reply privately at email @ redacted.  I was just wondering if any of you ladies have trouble climaxing during sex when you blood sugars are outside normal levels.  It doesn't happen often, but every once in a while I just can't, and we couldn't figure out why.  I began to notice a pattern that my sugars are usually above 180 when this happens.  Is this a coincidence or do high bg's cause problems during sex?  I always disconnect during since a set got ripped out one time.  This is probably the problem whenever I do end up high-it's not all the time but enough that I'm getting upset.  Any suggestions?  Do you bolus before you disconnect?  Stop what you're doing after a certain period of time, reconnect, bolus, and disconnect again?