[IP] Fighting Insurance Companies

For everyone who is fighting insurance companies for a pump, do not give up.
THat, of course, is what they want you to do.  Most of them will evenutally
give in, but it may take some time.  THe insurance company had me send in
blood sugar readings for 3 weeks.  I also sent in a graph which showed how my
readings were up and down, and that seemed to help, too.  SOmeone probably
already mentioned this, but the pump companies are real good in working with
the insurance companies.