Re: [IP] basal rate question

Oh Ginny! you sound like me but I don't hit 500 very often. I am expecting to feel
bad when I first get hooked up I just hope I don't drive myself daffy thinking I
am low. I have two meters just because I feel so bad at normal I never believe one
without the other *L*.
I do think my D-Team is a little so insulin happy as they want me at 70-100 all
the time and I am thinking 90-110 is better, so of course I win! I am very hopeful
that after the initial body shock wears off I will start to feel better, then I
will become a pump promoter like everyone else on a pump.
Take Care