[IP] Ouch That Hurts

I could never get the Silhouette in if it had not been for Michael's
suggestion of the ice in a plastic bag.  Thanks, Michael.  He recommends
putting it on the skin for 2-3 minutes.  I find that if I put two cubes in a
baggie and hold it on the site for 30-35 seconds and then put the needle in,
that I never feel a thing.  Hard to believe someone like me who has taken
shots for over 30 years could have such a fear of needles, but I do.  Hope
this suggestion helps.

Meshell Lavina