[IP] Using Pump with Saline need Help

   Good luck with getting going on a pump.  I had more troubles at
first, then things settled down and I would not trade it for anything.

> Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 22:36:59 -0500
> From: Dennis Cardone <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Using Pump with Saline need Help

> Our nurse educator feels that our daughter my need a bolus of 0.03 per
> hour and it my clog using Lispro....So I decided to look into the
> Disetronic because it delivers insulin every 3 minutes.
> What is your experience using Lispro with a low bolus with the MiniMed
> 507c and the Disetronic?

I have only used Humalog in my Minimed pump and have had NO
trouble with clogging.  I use as low at 16u per day and often only
0.2 per hour!  I am also active and have three young boys.  It
seems to be a fairly sturdy little thing.
Hope this helps a little

Michael O'Hara
Galehouse Construction