Re: [IP] Interesting Article

On 30 Nov 98 at 12:16, Becky A. Draper wrote:

> Thought this was an interesting article from CNN.  I copied the article to my
> message, or you can click on the URL below to read it.
> http://cnn.com/HEALTH/9811/29/medical.screening/

Sounds like more of the eugenics and cost cut at any price trash... Didn't we
fight a war around 1940-44 over these type of things - people being classified,
discriminated against and ultimately eliminated for some "supposed" defect...
And just wait until genetics screening really takes off...  then it's only one
small step until we're back to where the neo-Nazi's want to take us...

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.