[IP] Medicaid

It has come to my attention that Medicare - that insurance after 65
that Americans can get, does not pay for diabetic supplies.  I am
panic stricken suddenly to realize that I only have 8 years to get
some government action done so that I will not have a problem when my
turn comes!  I plan to go to our web site and do whatever legislative
action is recommended.   Maybe if we put the same energy in letter
writing to change legislation, as we do to inform Ann Landers, we can
get something done.   Anyway, any help would be appreciated.