[IP] Silhouette tubing

I began using the pump 2 years ago and started with the Sof-serters tubing. I don't have alot of extra fat tissue and because of the necessary 90-degree angle insertion, felt like I was impaling myself. ( Ouch!) Then I used the bent needle sets for about a year because you can insert at a 45 degrees angle. I've now been using the Silhouette tubing and love it. I not only can insert at a sharper angle but no more needle staying in the skin. I've had less redness and pain at the insertion sites, too. I'm thankful that they keep coming out with different types of tubing to suit everyone's needs!!