Re: [IP] Opinions was: Disconnecting to raft ect.

In a message dated 11/29/98 9:08:58 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<I appreciate that we are all different, but my experience is
that without insulin, my bg's will rise when I swim. >>

Same for me.  In all the years of MDI where I used only regular during the
daytime, I could not exercise after about 4 hours after the shot without my
blood sugar shooting up, even though I could go an hour or two longer before
it went up if I wasn't exercising.

Linda Zottoli