Re: [IP] Opinions was: Disconnecting to raft ect.

I appreciate that we are all different, but my experience is
that without insulin, my bg's will rise when I swim.  That
is all that I try to share; if I reference someone else's
experience of which I'm aware, then I try to indicate that.

I thought that the purpose of IP was to share our individual
experiences and help one another.  I cannot respond to the
"common" experience because in this case, they are not
mine.  Conversely, if someone else out there shares my
experiences, ie. they exercise without insulin and suddenly
their bg is climbing, then perhaps an alternative idea might
help them.

If the purpose of IP is to reiterate whatever the
"consensus" opinions/experiences are, then let me know and
I'll act accordingly.