[IP] exercise

Mary wrote about problems going too low when exercising.  I have the same
problem.  I run 3-4 miles about three or four times per week.  No matter how
low  I turn down the basil or how much in advance I turn it down,  I have
problems with lows while running.  I have found that I need to make sure
that I am at least 170 or higher before I start my run or I will get too
low.  Sometimes this means that I have to eat a snickers bar 10 or 15
minutes before I exercise.   I don't mind the snickers bar and I am not
exercising to lose weight so this whole process is not too much of a
problem.  But, if anyone has any better ideas, I am willing ot listen.