On Sat, 28 Nov 1998, Edward wrote:

> I tried my butt once years ago and had a black and blue the size of Texas.
> I have never tried again, but that's just me. I have heard many people say
> they use that area with great success.

I think most people are not really talking about 'butt' but rather the
area just above the butt about even with the hip bones on the very
tippy-top of the buttocks. This area does not have much underlying
muscle, can't get sat on or whacked when putting in a wallet or something
like that. If you use your lower abdomen, it is at about the same level,
just below the belt line.