Re: [IP] Exercise

Hi Mary:
I exercise  vigorously 2+/- hrs 5 days  a week and have had the same problem.
I have tried all the tricks with the pump, and what I do now is eat 3 CHO (one
of which is a complex CHO) one half hr to 45 min before exercise and check
glucose one hour after and keep a small can of pineapple or apple juice handy
(they come in six packs and I get them at Sam's Club) and consume half  or all
of it if needed then and the other half when finished.  So far this has worked
the best.  Good luck.