Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 18:27:11 -0600
From: "Buddy Barber" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] RE: MiniMed vs Disetronic

    Get the 507C and when you want to go rafting use the QR
and go without
the pump for a couple of hours. If you are rafting you are
probably burning
more carbs and can do without the pump for a while anyway.

507     2 and loving it!

Buddy Barber
email @ redacted
To feel any better I would have to be twins!>>