[IP] Exercise

Hi, I'm Mary, and I just started the pump this week.  I am 28, and have had
Type 1 for ten years.  I really like the pump so far, especially waking up
with normal blood sugars in the am.  However, I exercise a lot, and since I
started the pump,  I go really low no matter how high I am before I work
out. I tried lowering my basal rate to .1 from .4, and I turn on the
temporary basal rate for an hour before and after the exercise.  And I still
go really low.  My doctor said to try suspending during exercise.  I 'm just
wondering what other people have tried - I know this can be highly
individual, but I do want to hear what others have experienced. Thanks!