Re: [IP] RE: MiniMed vs Disetronic

Buddy,  I don't care which pump Aaron gets, but I have found that wearing the
pump for rafting and canoeing has been beneficial.  Yes, I get plenty of
exercise, but twice I have found myself stuck for extra hours.  Once, a woman
broke her leg and that rafting trip took four extra hours ( my rafting trips
last more than 2 hours without incident also).  Another time, I went canoeing
and tubing down a river for 5 hours and a thunderstorm occurred where we were
held up for about 12 hours.  I was very glad I had my pump attached.  I see
nothing wrong with disconnecting, but I have personally found that remaining
connected has been beneficial.  ellen