Re: [IP] Clogging up is getting me down!

We have never had a clog but I HAVE noticed that Laura's tube looks pretty
funky right there where the tube connects to the hub.  It is usually bent
pretty severely and crinkled looking - I was always surprised that she hadn't
gotten an alarm considering how it looks visually.

I am thinking what we are seeing must be due to the way Laura is handling the
pump (possibly when she removes the pump from her pocket to bolus)

If you find anything out let me know also!

Thanks, Sherri~