Re: [IP] Ann Landers & co.

On 25 Nov 98 at 14:20, email @ redacted wrote:

>      I would strongly vote for the 'quiet, subdued' approach in this.
>      While the law says that one can breast-feed in public there are many
>      people who find this 'innappropriate', expecially around small kids (and
>      teenage boys).

This is the wise way - a quiet, subdued, no-nonsense approach.  You just go
ahead and test without making a fuss.  Use some discretion - you're not talking
about a huge amount of blood or more than a few minutes.  Turn the beeper off
on your meter, carry an empty test strip container to dispose of the used strip
in and just do it.  If you're quick enough you will be done before anyone
really notices what you're doing...   With care, we can all be "rude and
insensitive" and nobody will notice it...
Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.