Re: [IP] RE: MiniMed vs Disetronic

At 04:27 PM 11/26/1998  Buddy Barber wrote:
>    Get the 507C and when you want to go rafting use the QR and go without
>the pump for a couple of hours. If you are rafting you are probably burning
>more carbs and can do without the pump for a while anyway.

There is also some sort of waterproof case that MiniMed sells. I've never
seen it, so all I know is what I've heard... some people have said it's a
bit clunky. It may work, in this type of situation, though. I don't know if
there is some way that you could see it before purchase... you may ask your
MiniMed rep.