Re: [IP] Blood Testing

Thanks for the info.  I'll be sure to asked about it.

At 06:03 PM 11/25/98 PST, you wrote:
>When I recieved my 507 Minimed sent along a 'new' lancing system.  It uses
much finer lancets.  I have huge callouses on my hands from work, so I sent
it to my mom (type 2).  She loves it.  I can't remember what its called.
You may be able to get that from Minimed, or maybe some one else on the list
will chime in. Take care.~Frank