Re: [IP] Feeling Older and enjoying it?

Christine, I guess I was diagnosed in the "dark ages" also.  I was diagnosed
December, 1970 when you used urine test strips to monitor how well you were
doing.  My doctor at that time wasn't into blood testing (family care MD) or
maybe it wasn't around back then.  Only complication I've had is retinopathy
but since going on the pump I've had no further problems. Thank goodness
because according to the MD, I'd had all the lasers I could have. Did not lose
any of my vision from the lasers as I was told I would have tunnel vision. I
feel blessed if this is as bad as it gets.