Re: [IP] Adhesive remover/Bonder-Sherri

Yes, here is the description from the Bruce catalogue.

"Skin Bond cement is a contact cement used to hold your appliance to your
skin. It forms a strong, waterproof bond. Easy to use. To remove, use Unisolve
remover which dissolves skin cements and adhesives quickly. Excellent for
painless removal of tapes and ostomy appliances."

Having worked with cancer patients in the past, many of them having a
colostomy, the skin bond worked well. I have never used it myself on my
infusion sites, but I can see no problem with using the Skin Bond on tenders,
just make sure you buy a bottle of the Unisolve for removing them.