Re: [IP] Adhesive remover

You can order the Uni-Solve liquid from Bruce medical supplies 1-800-225-8446.
It comes as
Uni-Solve wipes, 50/pkg $12.50  #UD4023
Uni-Solve Dispenser, 8 oz.  $8.75  #UD4020
Uni-Solve Dispenser, 32 oz. $28.50   #UD4021

They also make a very good adhesive called
SKin Bond Cement, 4 0z.  $8.55  #UD4000

The address is
411 Waverly Oaks Road
PO Box 9166
Waltham, MA  02254

I bought an 8 0z bottle almost one year ago and I still have plenty left in
the bottle, all it takes is a little bit on a cotton ball and it takes the goo
right off. I did buy one box of the wipes to have on hand to carry with extra
supplies when I travel, that way you I do not have to take a big bottle with
me. You can order Uni-Solve yourself from Bruce. They are a mail order with a
catalogue, tell them to send you a catalogue when you place your order.