Re: [IP] pump wars

Aaron,  I am not trying to persuade you because I think from what you said
that you have already decided to get a MM.  And if that is what your dr. wants
you to get then I guess you don't have much choice.  But what I was going to
say is that I have a Disetronic and I never take it off for water activities.
I swim for up to 2 hours, beach all day, and have been rafting several times
with my pump.  It works great.  My pump and I are very attached.  I just
thought you would like to know about the rafting.   ellen