Re: [IP] One Vs other & pump wars/sales reps

You bring up a good point about sales reps.  I very much dislike sales reps
putting down the other pump.  It turns me off totally.  At my last support
group, both reps were doing this to my disgust.  I would suggest that anyone
who wants a pump get a video from both companies and make your decision based
on that.  Some CDEs and some Drs are biased because of perks they get.  Watch
the videos and base your initial decision on that.  Then talk to dr. or cde
for their input if you like.  I watched the videos and knew right away which
one I liked better.   I am very happy with my choice.  ellen