Re: [IP] One Vs other

<< I think we are into the world of 'hype' again with the benefits
 of that many basal rates. Anybody out there using 15 or even 10 rates
 speak right up and tell me I'm wrong (I'm really very curious).\
I do not work for either pump company and have some objectivity here....I
agree that many people do not necessarily need more than 4 basal rates. I see
the availability of plugging them in at various times an advantage to meet
lifestyle issues, not to see how many you can use. I have pumpers who work
swing shifts, evening or night shift,and sleep different times on days off.
Being able to make multiple changes is one of the positive aspects of pumping.

Barbara B.