[IP] PUMP WARS

I just wanted to shed a little light on the pump war issue.We as diabetics or family of diabetics should know that the most important thing is our health.It sounds like a bunch of grade school kids fighting over who is better.Please lets look back even 25 years ago.My uncle who died of the complications of IDM had to boil glass syringes on the stove and tested his sugars with urine sticks.We have come so far since than that it seems we should be thankfull that 2 companies have come this far with diabetes managemant,and hope that they keep going in the direction
of a cure.HAPPY TO BE PUMPINGCory