Re: [IP] pump wars

On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, Aaron Michelson wrote:

> 7. But Disetronic is waterproof and this summer I river rafted three times.

Both pumps are 'technically' water resistant. You're not going to go
skindiving with either one.

Lily takes her pump off while swimming, skindiving, rafting, playing
contact sports, and at the beach (all day). Putting it on for snacks and
meal bolus. Wanna get dumped and crashed into a rock while wearing your
pump, with the pump as the buffer??? Dont' think so based on some of my
'raft' bruises. Probably better to take a basal injection of regular to
cover you for a few hours and leave the pump on dry land.