Re: [IP] pumping questions

I can't resist. Although my preference is for the MM, there is no
particular reason other than familiarity at this point and it is the pump
of choice by my daughter.

Try to look at it this way, if there was only ONE PUMP and it was the
"OTHER ONE", would you stick with shots?  I think not. Stop the
bickering, they are both good pieces of equipment and both companies and
their advocates each have there own set of overlaping hype.

All we do as a group is confuse the poor newbies with this continuing 'my
pump is better than your pump" stuff. Give it a rest.