Re: [IP] Re: Sofset problem

<< 1) is she getting the SofSet fully inserted?  I've noticed a big
 with my Sofsets since I started using the SofSerter.
 2) is she using her stomach area?  As the father of active 1 and 3 year olds,
 find that bending over to pick up the kids is not only bad for my back <vbg>,
She is using the sofserter and has inserted at least 3 times with my
observation.  Using the abdomen and having a 3 year old is likely the biggest
issue.  Thanks for the ideas.

Barbara B.