Re: [IP] Ann Landers... I couldn't resist

Let me say as my 'last' posting on this subject that I DO agree that
Ann's response was a blanket response and a bit harsh. But I have seen
some just as harsh from you guys. In todays world of political
correctness, people could give two rats butts about what we have to go
through and we cant expect them to. Just do as I do and be as discreet
as possible. Yes bottom line is if it comes between me testing and
injecting or my brother fainting.. Lights out for him.. but there are
ways to handle it in which 'everyone' is satisfied.. its called common