Re: [IP] Pump-wars

> And a good thought at that. I wonder if Michael would consider something
> for the Web page? We'd have to make sure that we are as objective as
> possible and that the list for each pump is written by users of that brand.

It's been done!

If you would like to take a trip over to Bob Burnett's new website at
http://home.twcny.rr.com/bobscorner/ you'll find an excellent and
thorough technical comparison of both pumps. Bob's used both, and is
fairly level headed.

I'm sure Michael will provide a link from the main IP site as well.

mailto:email @ redacted