Re: [IP] Ann Landers

I am not talking about selfishness here.  I am not talking about
bleeding on the table or putting needles next to someone's food.  A
discreet test and injection under the table is hardly against human
dignity.  People have to understand what we go through each day.  If
they are not interested in being educated then they should go back to
the dark ages.

Btw, why the hell did you sister not show her bald head?  Was she
embarassed, and not wanting to educate?  I know many people who are bald
both from chemo and just as a natural progression of life.

I think it is wonderful that your daughter with cp runs with you?  Have
you ever run into dirty looks though?  And what about you, yourself
giving a shot in a crowded restroom?  Until all people accept  other for
what they are we will continue to have angry people in this world!