[IP] pump wars

I'm trying to compare the two pumps. I'm leaning towards MiniMed for the following reasons:
1. My doctor recomended it.
3. Disetronic has no new products, MiniMed has a new release.
4. Disetronics Web pages claims were inacurate claiming that
the stats of MiniMeds 506 was the only competition.
5. MiniMed is comming out with a continuous glucose sensor.
6. MiniMed 507C's larger memory
7. But Disetronic is waterproof and this summer I river rafted three times.