Re: [IP] discontinuing non QR Sofset - Barbara

<< I really hope MiniMed does NOT discontinue the original Sofset.  Why should
 I and others who use this pay $3 a set more (based on my latest price list)
 for something we don't use?  If anything should change, it is obviously
 Medicaid.  The last thing we need is decreased options.
I totally agree, Janine.  I was just a little frustrated for my patient.  Of
course there should be options for all people, and I agree theat Medicaid
coverage is what really needs to change. Apologies.
Barbara B.