Re: [IP] One Vs other & pump wars

I was first drawn to disetronic based on aesthetics, but it's function soon
became more impressive than its form. As for pump wars, my guess is that
these can be attributed to the companys' salespeople. My nephew got a
Minimed based heavily on a Minimed rep showing him what an unsheathed
Disetronic tender looks like, saying "here's THEIRS." If you've any
experience with a tender, you know only half of that length is actually
inserted, and besides, the infusion sets are interchangeable between D and
M. (as I understand it).