Re: [IP] Ann Landers

I am sad to hear aout your sister's cancer..And it sounds as if she dealt with
it in dignity. There is one thing I am not understanding though. I have hair
loss and I don't feel I have to wear a wig nor stay inside. Nor do I feel that
I am forcing anything on anyone by being bald.  I only wear hats when it is
cold. I am on chemo drugs but I don't feel I have to hide my bald head.
Maybe there is something I am not understanding and ought to cover up my head.
Could you email me and explain ?
Thank you:)
email @ redacted