[IP] One Vs other

With delivering a low amount.  I have some pump members on 20 to 25 units
daily, using MiniMed just fine.  The Disetronic has a 24 basal rate
capability, but the new MiniMed 507C has 48..

I would choice the one that makes you more comfortable, and if the options
of one out weigh the other for you. Then go for it. I personally like the
looks of the one over the other.  The other looked too much like a medical
device.  But you have to choose.  Believe me, I had even written a list of
pros and cons trying to figure each out.

I just use one basal rate all day long, how many basals do others have on
this list?
Christene Ullom
If you think you're too small to be effective,
you've never been in bed with a mosquito.
- Raymond Sharp