Re: [IP] Turkeys

As an administrator of the IP mail list, I'm going to jump in here to
remind everyone that off-topic posts are not allowed here.  Stick to
diabetes related topics.  Political topics are definitely off-topic and
inflamatory to many.  Best to avoid starting a flame war over an issue
that many are bitterly divided over.  The list administrators don't
enjoy having to "censor" the list, and we let light-hearted off-topic
post go by without comment.  But posts that can start a flame war cannot
be tolerated.  We want to make sure this list continues to be a source
of support, not a place where political views are argued back and forth.

IP Administrator