Re: [IP] pumping questions

It's funny...Kayla's doctor said the MiniMed was the better one for low
basal rates for all the same reasons.  :-)  Guess that just proves that
both pumps are GREAT and BETTER than no pump at all.  Just flip a coin
and pick one.  I'm sure you'll fall in love with your choice and *know*
you made the best choice.  :)