Re: [IP] Pump-wars

I agree with you 100%.  I've been on the Disetronic for a little over a month.
I am happy with it, but I also never really investigated both pumps.  I happy
with it because of the flexibility.  I was on 6-8 shots a day and three
different insulin's.  I've also received great customer service from
Disetronic.  ( Hey, what can I say, I've caught them all while having a "good
hair day".  :*) ).  I really like the fact that I don't have to disconnect for
baths and showers.  That was one thing I really really disliked when I as on a
Pump back in the 80's, it's these small quirks that bring us so much pleasure.
What still amazes me is how much nicer the pump is now than the 80's.   I was
originally on a Lilly CPI.  What a difference!

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to write some guidelines.  I really can't
think of anything to add.