[IP] Turkeys

This message is for liberal democrats only.  Conservative Republicans
do not read......
Every year we name our Thanksgiving Turkey for the person who has
been the biggest "turkey" of the year. We ususally include single
friends to share our Thanksgiving.   We have had Marion (Barry),
Quayle, OJ, Newt, and many others.  We decorate the wishbone with
sparkles, write the name and date on one the big flat part of wishbone
and hang it on our tree...we have some wonderful laughs and memories
each year.   Well, this year is a three way tie - anyone got a
suggestion?  Starr, Tripp, Monica???